Leave A Legacy
Leave your legacy by making a planned gift to The First Tee of Canton, Inc.
Tax ID – 34-1912799
Ten Things You Can Do Today
1. Prepare a will. Fully 50% of Americans will die without a will. Without one, you lose control of the assets you worked a lifetime to acquire.
2. Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate to your favorite charities. The provision can be part of a new will or added to your existing will as a codicil.
3. Give gifts of stocks. Contact us today for our DTC instructions.
4. “Endow” your annual gift to your favorite charity by making a bequest equal to 20 times that amount.
5. Name your favorite charity as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
6. Name your favorite charity as the beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy.
7. Make a gift of a new or existing life insurance policy to your favorite charity.
8. Remember deceased loved ones with memorial gifts to charities.
9. Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to charities in their wills.
10. Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of his/her counsel to other clients.
For a specific bequest: I hereby give and bequeath $_________ (or ____%) from my estate (or trust) to The First Tee of Canton, Inc., an Ohio nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, located in Canton, Ohio for its general purposes. Tax ID Number:34-1912799
For a remainder gift: I give and bequeath all (or ____%) of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate (or trust) to The First Tee of Canton, Inc. an Ohio nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, located in Canton, Ohio, for its general purposes. Tax ID Number: 34-1912799
If we can answer questions or be of assistance during this planning process, contact Angela Palomba, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 330-452-5331 x 1.