What makes The First Tee of Canton a great choice for spring, summer or fall classes?
We make learning golf fun, all while introducing important skills and values to set youth up for success in all areas of life.
Our trained coaches use golf as a way to talk to kids and teens about managing emotions, how to set goals, how to resolve conflicts and more.
Make this a year to remember and give your children an experience that lasts a lifetime!
Registration opens online March 5th!
- Little Hackers: Ages 5 – 6 years old
- Player: Ages 7 – 18 years old
- Par: Must have passed Player level – Min age -9
- Birdie/ Eagle: Must have passed Par Level – Min age 11
- All Girls Class: Ages 7 – 18 years old – Starts Friday, June 8th
- High School Prep: Ages 12 – 15 years old – Starts Saturday, June 1st
- Birdie Prep: Fall program for Par participants – starts September 10th
- Summer Session 1: $80 for eight classes
- Summer Session 2: $80 for eight classes
- Both Sessions: $135 (contact our office for the discount for both sessions)
- Little Hackers: $45 summer, $50 fall
- All Girls’ Class: $80 for eight classes in June & July
- High School Prep: $85 for eight classes
- Fall: Saturday session – $55 for five weeks; PLAYer class – $70 for seven classes
- Birdie Prep: $40 for four weeks in fall